Problems with Remote FIle resource configuration
|Target version:||RapidDeploy - 5.0-FIX|
|Affects Version:||5.0-FIX||Additional version details:|
Tried to configure a Remote File resource. Entered paths on a Settings tab (unfortunately there are no any example of what should be written there) and after saving got error. I also cannot change settings as tab is empty. Please find attached screenshot.
- File firefox_bJ7kHhjxDw.png added
- File firefox_IGn6fXs8O3.png added
- File firefox_1tbe8Ljv5P.png added
- File firefox_SqiKPo6cOH.png added
- File rapiddeploy-web-app.log added
Yes, please find attached.
How to reproduce: server name or path should be wrong. Those can be formatted wright but path can not exist or server can be not registered.
By the way, settings tab shows fields after opening resource again (going to resource list and selecting failed resource again).
- Status changed from Resolved to Marked for Closure
- Assignee changed from Rafael to Vadim
RapidDeploy 5.0.20 is already out with a fix for this, please feel free to close this ticket if you're happy with it or we will just time it out in a few days time.