Image Feature #3024
New AMI for DataPower Virtual Edition 7.6.0 on AWS
When working on DataPower related support ticket I noticed that there is a new 7.6.0 version of DataPower.
We might want to publish this version on AWS.
It will be necessary to change a way how we prepare DataPower AMI (apply the process to the one we have for other products) and fully automate it.
Updated by Richard almost 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Image Feature
- Project changed from RapidDeploy-Internal to MidVision-Cloud-Internal
- Category deleted (
AWS & Azure Cloud)
- Operating System set to Any
- JRE set to Any
- Instance Type set to Any
- Your Marketplace Account ID set to 0000-0000-0000
- Customer State set to KENT
- Customer Country set to UK
- Marketplace set to Amazon Web Services
- Image 5.0-FIX added
Updated by Mariusz almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Mariusz to Rafael
- Operating System changed from Any to Linux
- JRE changed from Any to v1.8 JRE/JDK 64-Bit
- Instance Type changed from Not Applicable to Any
New AMIs with DataPower v7.6 are ready to be reviewed (setting status to In Progress as there is no For Review status yet ):
It will be a new listing on AWS Marketplace with default version 18.104.22.168 and (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 as "Other available versions").
AMIs to review:
1. AwsMarketPublished_IBM_DataPower_Virtual_Edition_v7604 RD 5.0.5 by MidVisionCloud R-1.1 (ami-393a1643)
2. AwsMarketPublished_IBM_DataPower_Virtual_Edition_v7603 RD 5.0.5 by MidVisionCloud R-1.1 (ami-90270bea)
3. AwsMarketPublished_IBM_DataPower_Virtual_Edition_v7602 RD 5.0.5 by MidVisionCloud R-1.1 (ami-69557913)
4. AwsMarketPublished_IBM_DataPower_Virtual_Edition_v7601 RD 5.0.5 by MidVisionCloud R-1.1 (ami-fd4d6087)
5. AwsMarketPublished_IBM_DataPower_Virtual_Edition_v7600 RD 5.0.5 by MidVisionCloud R-1.1 (ami-ebd8fa91)
Please follow the documentation from https://www.midvisioncloud.com/ibm-websphere-on-amazon-web-services/ibm-datapower-aws/