Image Feature #2998
New AMI for WAS BASE v 7.0 on linux with admin security enabled
At the moment we provide versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 with disabled admin security.
We need to replace existing versions with the AMIs with security enabled + add the newest version 220.127.116.11 and make it available as default version.
Updated by Mariusz almost 4 years ago
During last review I found that still some of our changes are not published on WAS BASE v 7.0 on RedHat listing on AWS
I sent them a request through "Self-Service listing" feature asking for updating:
- Highlight 2 with "Ideal for Development and Test Infrastructure or when you need additional capacity at speed"
- Highlight 3 with "If the version you require is not listed - you can request it here: https://www.midvisioncloud.com/request-new-image"
- Adding 9043 and 9044 to Security Groups
- Adding version 18.104.22.168 to be available as "Other available versions"
Updated by Richard almost 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Image Feature
- Project changed from RapidDeploy-Internal to MidVision-Cloud-Internal
- Category deleted (
AWS & Azure Cloud)
- Target version deleted (
- Operating System set to Any
- JRE set to Any
- Instance Type set to Not Applicable
- Your Marketplace Account ID set to 0000-0000-0000
- Customer State set to KENT
- Customer Country set to UK
- Marketplace set to Amazon Web Services
- Image 5.0-FIX added